Name of the post: Nalbari Judiciary Recruitment 2021
District and Session Judge, Nalbari has released an online advertisement for the recruitment of 8 Peon & Driver Vacancy under the establishment of District and Session Judge, Nalbari. Those Eligible Candidates who are interested to the following Recruitment can read the full Notification before applying for the post.
Last Date: 30/06/2021.
Total Post: 08
Mode of Application: Online
Nalbari Judiciary Recruitment 2021
|Name of post||No. of post||Salary|
|Driver(On contingent basis)||01||15000(Fixed per month )|
Age: Candidates age Age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 38 Years. Relaxation of age will be as per Rules.
- Peon: Candidates Minimum Class VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply.
- Driver :
- Minimum Class VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply.
- Candidates must hold valid professional driving license to drive LMV/ four wheeler vehicles for not less than last 5 years
The candidates who will apply for the post of Peon and whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Test.
The Written Test will contain 50 questions (Fifty marks) carrying 1 (one) mark in each question on Assamese, General English. General Mathematics, General Knowledge and Reasoning (10 marks in each subject).
Qualifying marks in Written Test is 60% (50% in each subject). The qualifying candidates will be called for the Viva-Voce (20 marks) in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank wise list of marks in the Written Test and Board reserves the right to fix the marks to be called for the candidates for viva-voce/interview in the ratio of 1:3.
The final Selection list will be prepared on the basis Of the sum total of marks obtained in written test and Viva-Voce.
Where more than one candidate obtain same grand total of marks (ranks Of Written test and viva-voce), the candidate who obtains more marks in the Written Test will be given preference. Where the marks obtained by such candidates in the written test are also same, the candidate who is senior in age will be given preference.
The place and date of the written test will be notified in due time through official website http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in.
Nalbari Judiciary Recruitment 2021
The applicants who will apply for the post of Driver and whose applications are found in order will be called for Screening/ Driving Test (25 marks).
Selected candidates in the Screening Test will be called for Driving Test (25 marks). Qualifying candidates in the ratio of 1:3 of the number of vacancies in order of merit in the Screening Test/ Driving Test will be called for appearing in the Viva-Voce (20 marks).
On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in Driving test and Viva-Voce, the final Select List will be prepared. Where more than one candidate obtain same grand total of marks (marks of driving test and viva-voce), the candidate who obtains more marks in the Driving Test will be given preference.
Where the marks obtained by such candidates in the driving test are also same, the candidate who is senior in age will be given preference. The place and date of the Screening/Driving Test will be notified in due time through official website http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in.
|Starting date of submission of online application:||15th June 2021|
|Last date of submission of online application||30th June 2021 up to 5 PM|
How to Apply
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can download the “Application Form” attached herewith this advertisement and fill all the fields in Block Letters using Black/Blue ball pen only.
- Paste one recent passport size colour photograph in the specified box.
- Put applicant’s signature in the box specified for signature.
- The filled up “Application Form” along with all copy of self-attested documents like Age proof certificate, Educational qualification certificate, Caste certificate from competent authority, Employment registration certificate, forwarding documents in case of applying through proper channel, Driving License (in case of applying for the post of Driver), Experience certificate or any other documents must be scanned in one file (PDF format) and send it through e-mail to [email protected] .
- Applications received through e-mail at [email protected] in PDF format on or before 30.06.2021 at 5.00 P.M will be considered only.